Right to cancel
Withdrawing from the Contract of Sale
"REGULATIONS OF THE ONLINE SHOP | § 10"
1. The Client being a Consumer, who entered into the Contract of Sale, can withdraw from it within 14 days without stating the reason thereof.
2. The period for withdrawing from the Contract of Sale starts at the moment of obtaining the Commodity by the Client.
3. The Client can withdraw from the Contract of Sale by submitting to the Seller a statement of withdrawal. The statement can be drawn on a form uploaded by the Seller to the Website of the Shop. In order to keep the deadline, it is necessary to send the statement without its expiry.
4. The Client can withdraw from the Contract of Sale, by submitting to the Seller a statement of withdrawal by means of the form available on the website at the address: electronic form of the statement of withdrawal. To keep the deadline, it is necessary to send the statement before its expiry. The Seller will immediately confirm receipt of the form submitted electronically to the Client.
5. In the event of withdrawing from the Contract of Sale, it is considered not concluded.
6. If the Client has submitted the statement of withdrawal from the Contract of Sale before the Seller accepted their offer, the offer becomes invalid.
8. The Client is obliged to return the Commodity to the Seller immediately, within 14 days from withdrawing from the Contract of Sale at the latest. To keep the deadline, it is enough to send the Commodity back to the Seller's address before the expiry of this deadline.
9. In the event of withdrawal, the Client bears only the direct costs of the return of the Commodity.
10. The Seller returns the payments by the same mode that was used by the Client, unless the Client explicitly agreed to another manner of return, which is cost-free for the Client.