1. General information.
- The operator of the www.shop.panegara.pl service is PANEGARA spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością.
- The service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following manner:
- Through the information provided voluntarily in the forms.
- Through cookie files stored on end devices.
- Through gathering www server logs by the home.pl hosting operator, operating at the address www.home.pl
2. Information in the forms.
- The service gathers information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The service may also save the information on the connection parameters (time, IP address).
- The data from the form are not made available to third parties without the user's consent.
- The data provided in the form may constitute the set of potential clients, registered by the Service Operator in the register kept by the General Inspector for the Protection of Personal Data.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purposes resulting from the function of a specific form, for instance, to execute the process of service announcement or commercial contact.
- The data provided in forms may be communicated to the entities performing certain technical services – in particular, this concerns communicating the information on the owner of a registered domain to the entities operating internet domains (in particular, Naukowa i Akademicka Sieć Komputerowa j.b.r – NASK), payment service operators or other entities with which the Service Operator cooperates on these subjects.
3. Information on cookie files.
- The service uses cookie files.
- The cookie files are information data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of a Service User and are used forbrowsing the website of the Service. The cookies usually include the name of the website they originate from, the time of their storing on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity which stores the cookie files on the end device of the Service User and which gets access to these files is the Service Operator.
- The cookies are used for the following purposes:
- for generating statistical data which help understand how the Service Users use the website, which enables the improvement of their structure and content;
- to keep the session of the Service User (after logging in), which makes it possible for the User not to log to each sub-page with their login and password;
- to determine the profile of a user to display appropriate contents in ad networks, in particula in Google network.
- Two types of cookie files are used in the Services: session cookies and persostent cookies. The session cookies are temporary files stored on the end device of the User until he logs off, leaves the page or turns the software (e.g. Browser) off. Persistent cookies are stored on the end device of the User for a time determined in their parameters or until removed by the User.
- The software for browsing websites (the web browser) usually enables storing cookies in the end device of the User by default. The users may change settings in this regard. The browser makes it possible to remove cookies. Cookies can also be blocked automatically. Detailed information is available in the help or documentation on the browser.
- The cookies stored on the end device of the Service User can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.
- We recommend reading the privacy protection policy of these companies to learn about the principles of using cookies for statistical purposes: privacy overview of Google Analytics.
- Cookies can be used by advertiser networks, in particular Google network, to display ads adapted to the manner of use of the Service by the user. For these purposes, they may keep the information on navigation path of the user or time of staying on a page.
- In the scope of the information on the preferences of a user gathered by the ad network Google, the user can browse and edit the information resulting from cookies with the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs.
- The information on certain behaviours of user are logged on the server. The data are used only for the server administration purposes and to provide the most efficient operation of the hosting services offered.
- The browsed contents are identified through the URL addresses. Moreover, following data can also be recorded:
- query time,
- response time,
- the name of the client's station – identification through the HTTP protocol,
- information on the errors at the HTTP transaction,
- the URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) – if the Service was accessed via the referer link,
- information on the user's browser,
- information on the IP address.
- The data presented above are not linked to specific people browsing these pages.
- These data are used only for the purposes of server administration.
5. Access to the data.
- The data are made available to external entities only within the scope prescribed by the provisions of law.
- The data enabling the identification of a natural person are made available only with the consent of this person.
- The Operator can be under the obligation to make the information gathered by the Service available to the authorised bodies as required under the legal demands in the scope resulting from the demand.
6. Managing cookies – how to grant and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user does not want to get cookies, they can change the setting of the browser. Turning off the cookies necessary for authorisation, security, saving preferences of the user may hinder, and even make impossible using the www pages.
- To manage cookie settings, choose the browser/system from the list and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone